I am dedicated to transforming your quilts into heirlooms that you will have to treasure for years to come!
Using the Handi Quilter with ProStitcher computer, I provide the following services:
- All over/edge to edge is .018 to .021* cents per square inch (Calculate: Measure your quilt length and width in inches. Multiply these two numbers to give you the quilt size in square inches. Then multiply that number by .018. That will give you the cost.) Example: Quilt size is 55 x 70. 55 x 70= 3850 square inches. 3850 x .018= $69.30 (round up or down) in this case the cost would be $69.00. *The pricing may be .019 -.021 if the pattern is dense and requires more thread and time. If you choose a ‘minky’ backing, the cost is .020. Minky requires special handling which is why there is an extra cost.
- I am not doing custom quilting at this time.
- If you would like me to provide the batting, I use Pellon 100% cotton batting. The cost is $10.00 per yard. If you would like me to provide other types, let me know in advanced and I can purchase it for you.
- I do not charge for thread or set up of the longarm machine.
- There is a minimum charge of $35.00.
- No sales tax is added to this service.